- About us: Oxford Hash House Harriers are a sociable running club and we are part of international network of hashers.
- What do we do: We follow a pre-laid trail over various terrains, out in the Oxfordshire country side. The fun is in seeking out the true trail.
- Who can hash: Every body is welcome! If you can walk, jog or run and you enjoy being in good company, then come hashing.
- When do we hash: We run every Wednesday evening at 7.00 p.m. within the Oxford area. Our hashes usually start from a pub or occasionally a car park in the countryside.
- And it costs: First three hashes free, then £3.00 per hash.
Oxford H3 Hash Diary
|Date||Post Code & Grid Ref.||Venue||Hares||Beer Master||Chef||Run#|
|22/08/18 7pm||OX29 8NT||The Cock Inn, The Green, Church Walk, Combe, Witney OX29 8NT Google Map||Perineum & Rectal Floss||Gadget||ShitStix||1038|
|FRIDAY 26/10/18 2pm||VYTBC||OH3 Away Weekend Friday run – Top Secret location!||Lockjaw||Pub||Pub||1048|
|SUNDAY 28/10/18 11am||VYTBC||OH3 Away Weekend Sunday run – Top Secret location!||TBC||Pub||Pub||1049|
That’s all folks! Please see Bollard Naked in the Pub, to book your run.